Disputes Involving Probates, Trusts Or Estates In Illinois
Navigating the probate and estate administration process can be a challenge, especially if disputes arise along the way. The attorneys at Dahl & Bonadies, LLC, assist clients through all stages of the estate litigation process. They understand the nuances of Illinois estate and trust law.
As a small firm, Dahl & Bonadies, LLC, offers efficiency, hands-on service and a cost-effective approach that you won’t find at many large firms. At the same time, the firm’s attorneys provide the quality legal guidance you would expect from a big firm. Located in the heart of the Loop District, the firm handles estate, trust and probate matters throughout Chicagoland.
Serving Clients Facing A Wide Range Of Estate Issues
As seasoned litigators, the attorneys at Dahl & Bonadies, LLC, are well-equipped to protect your interests in any type of estate or trust litigation matter. They understand the many legal issues that often arise in these cases, including:
- Will contests disputing the validity of a will
- Breach of fiduciary duty on the part of a trustee, executor or other fiduciary
- Lack of testamentary capacity on the part of the testator (will maker)
- Undue influence or duress in the making of a will
- Fraud or misrepresentation involving an estate
- Guardianship disputes
- Disputes over the interpretation of a will, trust or other estate document
- Disputes involving an estate’s business interests
- Disputes involving creditor claims on the estate
The firm’s clients include beneficiaries, trustees, executors, administrators, fiduciaries, general and limited partners, and other individuals and entities that may be party to a dispute involving a will, trust or estate.
Learn More About How The Firm Can Protect Your Interests In An Estate Dispute
If you are seeking legal guidance regarding a contested will, trusts or other estate issues, please contact the firm at 312-641-3245. The firm has handled a wide range of probate and estate litigation and is prepared to represent your interests in an efficient and sensitive manner.