Paul N. Bonadies is one of Dahl & Bonadies, LLC's founding members. His primary practice areas include commercial litigation, real estate litigation, construction litigation, estate, trust and probate litigation, personal injury, and alternative dispute resolution. Mr. Bonadies has represented businesses and individuals in a number of matters and across a variety of industries in arbitration, mediation, and before administrative courts, Illinois state courts and federal courts.
Mr. Bonadies was born in New Haven Connecticut. He received his bachelor of arts from the University of Notre Dame in 1988 and his Juris Doctor from the DePaul University College of Law in 1991.
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor - 1991
- University of Notre Dame
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1988
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Estate, Trust and Probate Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Illinois, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1991
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit